CASCO – Motor insurance
No matter how well you may drive and however cautious you may be in traffic, we all know that a car accident is possible at any time. Motor facultative insurance saves you from worrying permanently about your car, but also about the passenger you carry with you.
Because whatever happens, you know you have it all covered!
Object of insurance
- Motor vehicles subject to registration in Romania, owned by natural persons.
- Collisions, hits or impacts with other vehicles or with other mobile or immobile objects, scratches, fall of objects on the motor vehicle, skidding or overturning.
- Fire, lightning, explosion, torrential rain, hail, flood, storm, hurricane, earthquake, land collapse or land slide, weight of the snow or ice layer, snow avalanches, fall of objects on the construction where the motor vehicle is parked.
- Theft of the vehicle, of some parts or components thereof and damages due to theft or theft attempt.
- The motor vehicle being driven by other persons than the insured.
- Motor vehicles are insured at their market value obtained automatically from specialized IT systems. If this is not possible, the insured sum would be calculated based on the Insurer’s own estimation algorithm, taking into consideration the new value of the vehicle and wear coefficients differentiated according to its age, mileage and maintenance status at the policy issuance date.
- Roadside assistance for emergency situations, up to EUR 200/event and maximum 2 such events during the insured period.
Insurance for you
Do you have a question?
Call us Monday to Friday from 8 30 - 16 30