Starting with 23.03.2020, in the context of the COVID19 pandemic and until a later date that we will announce according to the evolution of the phenomenon, the physical inspections are suspended and the claim service will function only based on electronic documents (declarations, photos, etc.), except for claims such as total theft or total loss.
If you are not able to print the above form, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning at least the following info:
- Name of the insured person;
- Registration number of the insured vehicle;
- A phone number where we can contact you.
You can also use one of the following phone numbers: 021 796 25 84 or 021 796 38 13, from Monday to Friday, between 08:30 and 16:30 hours.
A claims officer will contact you at the phone number provided within the form/email.
- Identity documents (ID card, passport) for the person signing the survey.
- Driving license of the driver (if the insured vehicle was in motion at the time the event occurred).
- Registration Certificate of the vehicle.
- Appendix regarding the periodical technical inspections.
- Statement of the driver about the insured event.
- Proxy in case of the insured-legal persons for the person signing the survey report, if different than the insured.
- Notarial proxy in case of the insured-natural persons for the person signing the survey report, if other than the insured.
- Proxy from the leasing company (if the case).
- Documents issued by the competent authorities to investigate the causes and circumstances of the events in copy certified by the issuer (if the case).
- Amicable Agreement (if the case).
Following the concluding of the claim file with all requested documents, you shall receive by email the necessary document in order to perform the repair of your vehicle.
For the customers refusing in writing the remote inspection, a physical inspection of the damaged vehicle will take place at a date, location and time mutually agreed between the customer and our claim officer.