Fill in the motor claims form (RO only) and send it by email at email@example.com within 48 hours since the occurrence or since becoming aware of the insured event.
A claims officer will contact you at the phone number you declared within the form.
Necessary documents for the damages survey report:
- Identity documents (ID card, passport) for the person signing the survey.
- Driving license of the driver (if the insured vehicle was in motion at the time the event occurred).
- Registration Certificate of the vehicle.
- Appendix regarding the periodical technical inspections.
- Statement of the driver about the insured event, submitted at the insurer’s representative office.
- Proxy in case of the insured-legal persons for the person signing the survey report, if different than the insured.
- Notarial proxy in case of the insured-natural persons for the person signing the survey report, if other than the insured.
- Proxy from the leasing company (if the case).
- Documents issued by the competent authorities to investigate the causes and circumstances of the events, in original or copy certified by the issuer or the Amicable Agreement (if the case).
When evaluating the damages, our claims officer will communicate you the rest of the necessary documents that are required to complete the file on the survey report.