Property insurance claims
Starting with 23.03.2020, in the context of the COVID19 pandemic and until a later date that we will announce according to the evolution of the phenomenon, the physical inspections are suspended and the claim service will function only based on electronic documents (declarations, photos, etc.).
For notifying a claim, please fill in the claim form for property insurance (RO only) and send it via email at email@example.com in 24 hours since the occurrence or since becoming aware of the insured event.
If you are not able to print the above form, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning at least the following info:
- Name of the insured person;
- Address of the insured property;
- A phone number where we can contact you.
You can also use one of the following phone numbers: 021 796 25 84 or 021 796 38 13, from Monday to Friday, between 08:30 and 16:30 hours.
A claims officer will contact you at the phone number provided within the form/email.
- Identity documents (ID card, passport) for the person signing the statement;
- Proxy in case of insured – legal persons / notarial proxy in case of insured – natural persons for the person signing the survey, if different than the insured;
- Statements of the involved persons (if the case);
- Documents proving the ownership and / or location of goods if the case. (if the case.);
- Documents issued by the authorities competent to investigate the causes and circumstances of the events in copy certified by the issuer (if the case).
For the customers refusing in writing the remote inspection, a physical inspection will take place at a date and time mutually agreed between the customer and our claim officer.