Term life insurance
Financial protection of the family
For most of us, family and its safety rank first in our list of priorities. Yet, we do not all realize that family safety refers not only to the present, but mostly to the future.
By concluding a term life insurance contract, your family will be able to surpass any financial difficulties in the unfortunate case of your disappearance, receiving the amount set, necessary in order to keep its standard of living. And in case the insurance cover is attached to a mortgage loan, your family will be able to keep the home you purchased, because we will pay the amount due to the bank.
- Death due to any cause as of the insured, all along the validity period of the insurance contract.
- Minimum 1 year – Maximum 30 years.
- Minimum 18 years – Maximum 65 years at the date the policy comes into force and 75 years at its expiry date.
- Upon the occurrence of the insured’s decease during the insurance period, the assigned beneficiary collects the sum assured set upon the conclusion of the policy (or modified during its validity period).
- Annual, Half – quarterly, Quarterly or Monthly.
- Financial protection by covering the obligations assigned upon contracting any loans.
- Provides financial resources for the insured’s family in case of an unfortunate event.
- Option for protection against national currency devaluation available.
- Convenient premiums.
For a complete protection, according to your needs, you can add to the basic insurance one or more additional riders, as detailed below. The riders can be attached to the policy at the initial issue date or subsequently, at any anniversary date.
Total and Permanent Disability Rider
It covers total incapacity due to illness or accident of the Assured Person to provide any paid or profit bearing employment if this total disability continued uninterruptedly for at least 12 months.
This state of disability must be final and permanent, according to medical documents issued by the competent authorities.
Daily Hospital Allowance Rider
Covers the hospitalisation costs as a result of an accident or illness suffered by the Assured Person, paid for each day of hospitalisation according to the set sum assured (25/50/75/100 RON / day).
Same daily hospital allowance will be granted for a number of days of outpatient treatment and convalescence equal to the number of days of hospitalisation. For treatment in the resuscitation department, daily hospital allowance will be doubled.
Critical Illness Rider
Covers the Assured Person’s diagnosis with one of the following conditions: heart attack, stroke, diseases of the coronary arteries – requiring bypass surgery, cancer, kidney failure, major organ transplants, paralysis or blindness.
Accidental Death Rider
Covers the risk of death of the assured person, arising due to an accident, all along the rider’s validity period.
Waver of premium Rider
GARANTA ASIGURARI will take over the premium payment in case the Assured Person is totally and permanently disabled, due to an accident or illness.
Life insurance for you
Do you have a question?
Call us Monday to Friday from 8 30 - 16 30